First Authority Advisors LLC assists foreign individuals and companies to relocate existing businesses to Georgia or to establish new businesses in Georgia in order benefit from the many advantages provided by the Georgian legal and tax system.
Georgia offers a streamlined tax system for businesses:
- A flat 15% tax on corporate income (with many exemptions and exceptions available).
- A flat 20% tax on personal earned income.
- A flat 5% tax on dividends paid to shareholders.
- A VAT tax of 18%.
Even paying the taxes is simple, easy, and efficient. Businesses in Georgia do not spend all their time complying with burdensome regulations, and preparing lengthy tax reports. They run their business.
In addition to the appealing tax system, there are numerous programs that allow companies to benefit from tax-free income:
- Numerous Tax Free Zones throughout the country.
- Tourist Promotions Programs that give investors a tax-free period of up to 15 years on investments related to tourism.
- The Virtual IT Free Trade Zone which provides an unlimited tax exemption on any income earned in the IT industry on sales outside of Georgia.
- The International Financial Company which provides an unlimited tax exemption on any income earned in the financial industry with parties primarily outside of Georgia.
First Authority Advisors LLC can assist you in establishing Georgian companies, bank accounts, relocate personnel, and assist in various day-to-day business operations, hire employees, office space, housing, as well as introduction to Georgian lawyers, bankers, and other professionals.